- Returnable products may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Custom products are not returnable. However, we will rework these items to the customer's satisfaction at no additional charge within 30 days of purchase.
- Must be unused and in original packaging with all parts/accessories. All items are inspected before any refund/replacement is issued.
- Due to the products we carry being considered medical devices, we cannot accept returns on products that have been used, due to sanitary reasons.
- Must have original sales receipt.
- If a mismate pair of shoes is ordered, the upcharge applied to the order is non-refundable in the event of a return.
- Defective products will be repaired or replaced (at our discretion) at no extra charge.
- Items returned for reasons beyond being defective or damaged are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and shipping is non-refundable. Return shipping is also the responsibility of the customer.
- If shipping the items for return, ship to the address below:
Elite Medical Equipment and Supplies, LLC
407 NE 76th Terrace
Gladstone, MO 64118
Damaged or short shipments
- If there is a shortage in your shipment you must contact us within 5 days of receipt at (816) 468-1041.
- If the shipment arrives damaged, contact the carrier within 5 days of receipt. You must file the damage claim with the carrier.
- You are responsible for claim processing.
- Be sure to save the product packaging.